Here's the Place to look for Answers
1. What documents should I carry to cross the border?
All U.S. and Canadian citizens who are 16 and older traveling between the U.S. and Canada by land or sea will be required to present a valid passport or other alternative documents as determined by the Department of Homeland Security.
For a list of commonly asked border and documentation questions click here ... www.dhs.gov
For more detailed information, please visit the Canada Border Services Agency website by clicking here . . . www.getyouhome.gov/html/eng_map.html
2. Can I use U.S. Currency in Canada?
All establishments accept U.S. currency. To ensure you're getting bank rate it's best to exchange funds at a Canadian Bank or use a credit card.
3. What forms of payment does True Rainbow accept?
You can pay by company check, bank draft, MasterCard or Visa
4. Why should we deal with True Rainbow Tours Inc?
- Fun and easy to deal with
- No unreasonable deposit and payment policies
- No need for multiple deposits/payments to various suppliers.
- Our knowledge and expertise in our area!
- 24 hour on call while your group is in our capable hands!
- We’re animal lovers. 3 cats rescued from the Niagara Falls Humane Society call the True Rainbow office their home.
5. What tour guide languages capabilities do you offer?
English & French readily available
German & Spanish (subject to availability)
6. Why should we use your tour directors when our group has their own?
Our tour directors will work closely with your staff to ensure a successful tour. Our job is to see that all details of the tour are carried out meticulously, that the group travels from one point to the next smoothly, and they get the maximum enjoyment on their excursion with you. You do not have to worry if your tour escort/driver is not familiar with the area. . . that is our area of expertise!
Your tour director/group leader is free to tend to the personal needs of the travelers.
ALSO, True Rainbow’s tour directors work exclusively for us. Therefore, we are able to guarantee a superior level of quality and service
7. Do you "customize" packages?
Yes, we specialize in customizing packages to perfectly suit our client's needs and exceed expectations.
8. Are Tour Director / Guide gratuities included in True Rainbow Tours Inc's rates?
No. Gratuities may be provided at your own discretion. Gratuities should be based on level of service.
9. What types of Hotels do you use?
We prefer to use at least "3 Star" properties. However, this is based on the groups requirements and budget.
10. Who are my contact persons at True Rainbow?
Please ask for Jane True at extension 28, OR Debbie Thomas at extension 27.
They will both be delighted to help you or answer any questions.
For more information contact us by filling out our form.
or Call us: toll-free from USA 1-866-333-3353